LELAND A. GRAY, LICENSED ARCHITECT IN
Member of AIA, NCARB, and the Royal Institue of British Architects (RIBA)
In addition to our combined experience, Leland Gray has the following
- His family owned a movie theater in Sandpoint, Idaho. He ran the theater
during his high school and college years so he has theater operation experience
and understands the equipment for theaters.
- He designed the Wenatchee High School in Wenatchee, Washington in 1970.
It was one of the largest award winning high schools for its time. It has
a large auditorium with a stage.
- He designed and provided construction administration for recreation facilities
that were part of housing complexes, motor hotels, and apartment and condominium
complexes in Washington state in the 1970's.
- As Senior Design Architect for the LDS Church, he provided design, construction
administration, and quality assurance inspection services for religious
and educational projects in the USA and Canada for 25 years.
- As the Senior Design Architect, he worked directly with corporate management
to do the following:
- Create standard designs.
- Direct the staff engineers.
- Lead the production of construction documents for temples,
meetinghouses, seminary buildings for high schools, institute buildings
for college campuses, and welfare building such as food storehouses,
canneries, and clothing distribution stores.
- Currently, he is doing the following:
- Creating designs and budgets for clients
- Producing construction documents
- Coordinating the work of consultants
- Providing construction administration for LPDJ